9 pages due Sunday noon pst
I need quality writing
Instructions: Submission Instructions:
Develop at least three areas you can utilize to compare/contrast them (pricing, performance, availability, etc.) and then select your tools and develop your paper. You must compare/contrast at least five computer forensics tools.
Submit your Term Paper in a Word file.
Specific Instructions for the Term Paper:
1. Include a title page for your own paper. This includes the “Running Head” in the page header, the title of your paper, and your name. If you don’t know how to edit a header in Word, Google for instructions on how to edit a header in the version of Word you are using and follow the instructions. Also add the university and class info as well as the date authoring the paper.
2. Write a 150-250 word abstract for your the paper (on p. 2 of the Term Paper). The abstract should be a brief summary of your paper.
3. Next you need a Table of contents page.
4. Next you will start the paper. The 8 pages starts counting from this page. All prior pages are pages for “metadata” information about the paper – and not part of the body of the paper.
5. For each major section of the paper, you will need to add sub-headings. You may need as many subheading as needed, but each section must have a minimum of three sub-headings. Be sure to be descriptive in your sub-heading names, so that the content following the subheading is informative.
6. More info on the body of the paper: Write the introductory paragraphs of your term paper (following the table of contents page) underneath the title of your paper. The introductory paragraphs should be at least one page long. These paragraphs should provide the reader with an overview of what you are covering. Your full 8 pages term paper. In addition to the 8 pages of the paper itself, you must include a title page (abstract and table of contents pages) and a references page.
7. Your paper must be on the topic of this assignment in computer forensics. Remember to explain the types of software you would use to complete the case. You may use the cases noted in the book for guidance or may use one of your own.
8. The last section of your paper is the list of references in APA Style format. Name the header “References” then list the references in alphabetical order of the authors’ last name. Include a minimum of 6-10 outside sources cited and referenced in the paper. Your references page must be written in APA citation style.
Number of Pages: 9 Pages
Page Line Spacing: Double spaced (Default)
Number of Slides : No slides needed
Academic Level: College
Paper Format: APA