Life Stages Nutrition Presentation
Pick a stage .
Research your topic using online sources, such as the Food and Drug Administration or the U.S. Department of Agriculture; and local sources, such as farmers’ markets, for content and nutrition suggestion for the educational presentation.
Include the following points:
• Identify the nutritional, energy and fluid needs nutrient, energy, and fluid needs for your specific stage of life & how to obtain them.
• Identify health concerns or disease associated with poor nutrition with your stage.
• Provide examples of good and bad nutritional choices.
. Identify physical activity recommendations during each life stage.
• Make recommendations for where readers might search for more information regarding nutrition.
• Provide list resources that can assist in making healthy choices, including one local resource.
• Include criteria readers must use to determine credible sources of nutritional information.
• Explain why it is important for readers to use these criteria when searching for information on nutrition and health.
Use a standard Microsoft PowerPoint to complete this assignment. Both text and images are important to this assignment.
Include at least two references.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment. Must present in class.
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation discussing the nutritional needs during a person’s different life stages (childhood, adulthood, pregnancy, lactation, and such). Include the following in your presentation.
Include speaker notes that detail the implications of each slide.
Include a reference slide with citations in APA format.
Include clip art.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment